Individuals’ privacy is important
- What kind of personal information does the Centre collect and how is it collected?
- How will the Centre use the personal information an individual provides?
- To whom might the Centre disclose personal information?
- How will sensitive information be treated?
- Management and security of personal information
- Updating personal information
- Individuals have the right to check what personal information the Centre holds about them
- Consent and rights of access to the personal information of students
Privacy & Cookies
We are strongly committed to protecting the privacy of users of this website, and do all that we can to protect user information.
If you would like further information about the way ELSA manages the personal information it holds, please contact the Principal Administrator (or the Principal Administrator’s nominated delegate).
Personal information may be made available to Commonwealth and State agencies.